February 5, 2012

SandBox Comments: Right Scoop "Observations from the Sheriff’s stoop"

lol.

'SandBox Nanny' puts this one in the justice and crime section of today's posts.  Why, you ask?

Because she is reminded of the classic line mothers use the world over:

'Wait until your father gets home.'

BTW, 'kids'.  Anybody noticing how your comments that you continue to insist on sending to 'the mailbox' aren't getting posted up?  Could it be because 'SandBox Nanny' meant what she said a month or so ago?  That she just no longer has the time to daily pull everything out from that 'secretly hidden mailbox located in the secure server that's hidden somewhere northwest of DeBeque?"  And that you needed to start posting your comments directly?  Hmmmm....

Just wait until your father gets home.

'KenInMontana' :

"On the subject of posting, it is a Privilege not a Right. I am sure most here have seen posters whine how we as moderators are violating their 1st Amendment Rights, in response I will quote a favorite artist of mine, “Excuse me? First Amendment? Son, the first amendment protects you from the government, not from me. You can say whatever you want too out there, but if you come within reach of me, I’ll exercise my right to give you a good ol’ country @$$ whoopin’ is what I’ll do”. Yes, contrary to popular belief, we do have a sense of humor..."  (Be sure to click the title and read all of this wonderful post!)

"Unapologetically pursuing and tracking patterns within the news others make since 2010."

3 comments:

hotmama said...

I've mentioned that to a couple of them, Nanny. They said you were just kidding and they're covered. just sayin.

mack said...

Yes she has. With force. Was wondering where all my pearls of wisdom were.

You are one tough lady, nanny.

hammerandnails said...

You have my deepest apologies, dear. You rule.