October 31, 2011

SandBox Comments: Glenwood Springs Post Independent "New emissions study planned"

A special thank you goes out this morning to investigative reporter John Colson.  For reminding us of Garfield County Commissioners high commitment and dedication to air quality in GarCo.

Over on the Glenwood Springs Post Independent.


(Learn more?  Click title and comment to start discussion)
"Truth goes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Then it is violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident."

2 comments:

gws44 said...

I'll say thanks to John Colson for this reminder. And a thank you to the editorial staff of the Post Independent. For the first time in I can't recall how long ( going on years) I found a print edition in my husbands truck when I cleaned it out this past weekend. It had even been read. He used to love the PI many, many years ago. It was a morning ritual to pick up our subscription on his way out the door. To me, this weekend warrior find was so amazing I had to stop and read it myself. You're cleaning yourself up and have given yourself a real bath.

It shows.

Thanks.

MR said...

lmao. Are you certain that was his truck? Somehow, knowing the man I don't think he meant for you to find that. Too late now.

What the heck.

Colson needs some strokes for this reminder?

Consider it done.