August 26, 2012

SandBoxBlogs: Aspen Daily News "Made to Order"

Dave Danforth:
"DA’s Wearhouse, where District Attorneys never wear out. I’m Jack,” the voice answers.

“You have a warranty department?” I ask, jumping right in. “We need a replacement.”

“What seems to be the problem?” Jack queries.

“We have a DA here named Truden, Colleen Truden,” I say. “She’s in trouble. Probably not a real scoundrel. Just Not Ready for Prime Time.”

“Truden, hmmm,” Jack notes, flipping through some pages. “Here she is. She’s almost new. You have a fresh new practicing DA and there are problems already?”

“Let’s just say we may have made a bad hire,” I say. “So, perhaps you and I could come to an understanding? Just an employment discussion. No hard feelings. You send us a new one?”...."
(Read more?  Click title)

"Unapologetic pursuit and tracking of patterns within the news others make since 2010."

No comments: