September 16, 2011

SandBox Comments: Craig Daily Press "Rio Blanco County shooting suspect to appear Oct. 7"

“My philosophy is never to do anything until I know everything, have seen everything and have read everything,” Gallagher said. “And, at this point, I don’t have anything.

“I like to explore every possible avenue, what those options may be. I just don’t know yet.”

....He turned himself into authorities Aug. 9 after investigations conducted by a Grand Junction medical examiner, Rio Blanco deputies, an investigator from the district attorney’s office and Colorado Bureau of Investigation agents alleged determined otherwise.

Beeson said he is restricted from providing further comment on the case due to a gag order issued by Judge Daniel Petre..."
(Joe Moylan)


(Learn more?  Click title or comment to start discussion)
"Truth goes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Then violently opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident."

No comments: