February 17, 2012

SandBox Comments: Power Line "Cronyism 101"

"Corporate Cronyism in the  Age of Obama" by John Hinderaker:
"I wrote about my participation in the Koch brothers’ semi-annual seminar in Palm Springs two weekends ago here. Along with Peter Schweizer, I did a presentation on cronyism. My speech focused on corporate cronyism, while Peter’s centered on the sort of political cronyism that he detailed in his book Throw Them All Out. I included in that post a couple of the Power Point slides that accompanied my speech, and several readers wondered whether they could see the whole thing. So I fleshed out my outline into a complete text, and have interspersed the slides where I showed them in Palm Springs. Here it is, a pretty good introduction, I think, to the subject of corporatism in the Age of Obama...." 
(Read and watch the rest?  Click title)


"Unapologetically pursuing and tracking patterns within the news others make since 2010."

No comments: