April 20, 2012

SandBoxBlogs: Aspen Daily News/Letter to the Editor "From the heart"

Owen "Chip" Freeman:
" I am alive today because of the excellent work of the paramedic and driver from Aspen EMS. On April 3, I was being transported by EMS ambulance from AVH ER to St. Mary’s in Grand Junction to have a pace maker put in when my heart stopped on I-70 outside of Rifle. The paramedic applied shock treatment to restart my heart. They rushed me to Palisade where St. Mary’s MediVac helicopter picked me up and delivered me to the operating room. They saved my life.

I can’t say enough about the EMS people and St. Mary’s. I am under the care of my cardiologist Dr. Gordon Gerson.

Thank you to one and all from the bottom of my still-working heart...." (Read original letter?  Click title)

"Unapologetically pursuing and tracking patterns within the news others make since 2010."

No comments: