March 30, 2012

SandBoxBlogs: Aspen Daily News "Speaking of the last 40 years ..."

Patrick Hasburgh, Sayulita, Nayarit, Mexico
"Editor:

If the FBI is investigating the sheriff’s department, and maybe even Aspen’s local government, for its behavior over the last four decades, maybe they could help me out. I lost a bindle, a pair of Rossi 102 Stratos and a girlfriend somewhere in Aspen during the 1970s. I think I left the skis in the rack at The Little Nell and the girlfriend at Andre’s, but only for a minute. Or was it the Paragon? The Pantry? I guess I can’t remember, exactly. But I do recall the girl was pretty as hell and that the Rossis could rip the Face of Bell. And I honestly thought the blow was legal. I mean, it wasn’t even addictive back then. Was it? Is it still?..."
(Read the original letter?  Click title)

"Unapologetically pursuing and tracking patterns within the news others make since 2010."

No comments: