April 18, 2012

SandBoxBlogs: Summit County Citizens Voice "Morning photo: Summit view"

All photo credit:  Ed Carley

"I’ve been taking photos of mountains since 2002 when I moved to Boone, North Carolina to attend Appalachian State University, and where I began carrying a camera with me on my hiking and rock climbing adventures. My first taste of the Colorado Rockies came in 2003 when I spent the summer living in Crested Butte and mountain biking in every spare moment. I moved to Summit County in 2007 and have been a full time resident since then. In that time I’ve carried my camera with me on many hiking, biking and snowboarding excursions in to these amazing mountains. I’m happy to share my photos with Summit County Citizens Voice readers....." (follow @ed_carley or click credit link)







No comments: